Yes, this machine will be enough for that task. Performance wise. The
other good thing is that it is not very likely that someone will steal
your PBX. As far as I remember it is a 7 rack unit box which weights
approx. one metric ton. ;-)

But remember - if anything dies in the box and you have to get spare
parts quick you will pay more than you want to.

Chris