----- Original Message -----
From: "Dawid Mielnik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 7:48 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] asterisk 0.7.1 - mysql

> Hi,
>
> Since I've upgraded my * to 0.7.1 I see no new cdr's in my MySQL. Does
this
> new version of * only work through ODBC ? Do I have connect to MySQL
through
> ODBC now ?

MySQL support was moved out to "addons." You don't have to use ODBC to point
to MySQL, but I would say it's probably a good idea. There is no guarantee
that anyone will continue to update the mysql code now that the license on
mysql has changed.

You can also look into the postgresql support, as it is still in there.

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.