Hi list,
is there a way to achieve in asterisk (version 1.4.x) the behavior
described below?

    * a caller place a call to an extension, and I want the caller hears
      the extension ringing for some seconds, and then hears the music
      on hold (or a courtesy message) _in the same call;_
    * the called extension must continue to ring until answered.

With the m(...) option in the Dial command (like the example below)
asterisk provides only music on hold while the phone rings.

exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/XXXX,30,m(default))

I can not use queues because the requirements is to have 1 call and not
a lot of calls.

Thanks in advance,
Matteo