By the way, I am currently testing this product from Skype. I would
like to be able to receive calls ona Skype name on our pbx.

1) It works beautifully and you don't have to do anything in particular.

2) It's disproportionally expensive which is why I want Skype for
Asterisk to work.

SfS costs $5 per month per channel just to test the beta! I find that
insane, but I wanted to test it.
In October, they will begin charging for Skype Manager (required for
SfS) and a per seat charge for that.

My guess is that the one channel would cost me about $15/month. For
our use, I'd much rather use SfA.

You can test SfS is you like by just registering a SIP phone to their
servers. That's what I am doing now. I haven't tested outgoing calls
to SKype names, but they are possible. Probably, like OpenSkY they are
made using numbers in a table that equate to Skype names.

/r