Jonas Kellens wrote:
Rob,

it's not a macro but a sub. In my previous post I posted more info, I am not going to post the whole output every time.

I read on the wiki that you set the PICKUPMARK equal to the extension for that channel, but in my case I'm not using extensions but multiple SIPaccounts in my dial statement.

Since you are ringing multiple extensions, have you tried looking at the Callgroup and pickupgroup options in sip.conf ?
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+callgroups+and+pickupgroups
Its not directed pickup, but might be a better fit to what you are trying to achieve.

Do you have another wiki ? Because even with the search-option I can not find the word "inbound", as you refer to [macro-inbound].
I'm refering to http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Pickup

Scroll approx. one 3rd of the way down the page to where there is a large bold bit of text saying:

   Example using PICKUPMARK for Asterisk 1.4

[macro-inbound]
exten => s,1,Set(_PICKUPMARK=${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/SomeSipPhone,20,rwt)

Something similar may work in your case perhaps ?

Rob