Hi guys,
Thanx a lot to all of you.
My call is now forwarded to sip form PSTN, but again a new problem is
coming.
When i pick up the call from my softphone it says the can not access speaker
or microphone. But i have my headphone plugged in and in working stage.

on softphone:
Fri 18:08:17
Warning: Failed to open sound card: Device or resource busy

this message is displayed and on CLI

    -- SIP/2001-081fa758 is ringing
    -- Got SIP response 480 "User not responding" back from 172.26.48.113
    -- SIP/2001-081fa758 is circuit-busy

is displayed, even though i pick up, i can hear the ringing tone in the
phone which called and not able to talk . What may be the problem.

--
Nikhil Kumar
summer intern:simmortel voice technologies