>>And I can't see any button on the Cisco phone which will function like a
>>"direct transfer now", do I have to wait...?
Thank you for your reply.

In my Dialplan menu on the SPA525g, I have a field where the input are, and I
must say, I don't know if this is the right one, but the field contains this:
Dial plan:      (*xx|[3469]11|0|00|[2-9]xxxxxx|1xxx[2-9]xxxxxxS0|xxxxxxxxxxxx.)
What should I edit, if this is the right code....

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby

Best regards