Hi,

I am relatively new to Asterisk and am looking for help in configuring an IP
based phone.  This phone is not on the same subnet as the PBX.  I read that
there could be an issue with NAT so I am bypassing this by connecting
temporarily with an Internet IP.  So far, I have configured the server
extension with the phone MAC address along with configuring the phone unit
with IP, Gateway and SIP info.  Upon rebooting the phone, I am getting 'NO
Service' message.   Kind of surprised there is no IP option on the PBX
Manager for this extension.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Info:
Asterisk v.  C.3.3.2
thirdlane PBX Manager
Aastra 6757i phone
Internet provider  -  Fios  (perhaps they are blocking ports?)

Best,
Nick