Dear all, I have Asterisk 1.4.23 implemented with an IVR wainting for
mobile phone calls coming from a GSM Gateway.

All the components are set up in DTMFMODE = RFC2238, and so when the
caller from mobile touches the IP phone LAN extension, the call is
succesfully established. Everything is OK except for the DTMF for
number 4, because if the caller from mobile dial 1004 or 1014
extensions -which have the number 4- the calls are errouneosly
established with extension 1000.

I live in Argentina, but I don't know if the DTMF frequencies are the
same than other countries or I have to make a change in somewhere.

Can be a problem with the detection of DTMF for number 4 in Asterisk ???

Thanks a lot

Alejandro