Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:41:22 +0530
From: alagudr...@gmail.com
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Hot to configure trunk in asterisk with a2billing.

Hi All,

I am newbie in this asterisk  and a2billing technology . i had successfully
installed asterisk in my server fedora -8 [server behind NAT/STUN]
i after installation i can able to create users and tested the call  features
with X-Lite . the was working fine .

after i installed the A2Billing in my same server with  follow the steps from
a2billing installation guide.

but u cant access the users from a2billing in asterisk . if i am trying to
access the username which is created in a2billing it displayed

"request timeout" somewhere i missed the configuration, please help me to
resolve this error .

Thanks,

Gokul.