From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 4:15 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Carrier needs more call examples

Ok list users, this is a question born out of curiosity, but if I'm
having an intermittent problem and the carrier wants some examples of
calls where the problem happened, what can they actually do with that
information?

I guess my implementation is relatively simple here and all I've got to
look at is CDR's and the asterisk log.  Does my carrier have
tremendously more information they can look at?

I ask because I gave them 2 or 3 examples and they want more, and I
don't know what difference it makes whether they have 3 examples to look
at versus 300.