Hi, I have an extension which has the follow me option activated. The followme
option should go to a IVR if no answer...
The problem that I have is that everything works when I'm calling it from my
extension, but if I use any landline phone or a cell phone, I'm unable to enter
any options. When I press one option, it seems I do nothing...
Please, could you help me?
Thanks,

Anahi Ludueña

Sé el protagonista de GQ con Messenger y Vodafone Blackberry. ¡Y gana premios!
http://serviciosmoviles.es.msn.com/messenger/vodafone.aspx