Has anyone ever integrated the software from order logix into their system?
This is primarily an API driven, pulled from a SQL database and stored for a
client to access... Order Logix deals primarily with Call Centers, it pulls
the information from the SQL database, and will allow access for the client
to pull the recording and all associated call information...  I know its a
long shot and everything should be in SQL to be pulled from the DB and
posted, but I want to know what I'm getting into before I dive in...

-- Matt