YATE & FreeSWITCH available on windows.

Asterisk can be build for windows using cygwin.
There are some PBX software also available on windows but with some limitation.
Signatures <a rel="nofollow" class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:fai...@vopium.com">fai...@vopium.com</a>

Regards,

Faisal Hanif
VoIP Manager
m +45 72 72 00 01
m +92 32 1405 9996

VOPIUM A/S
Vopium A/S  |  Office No.2, 7th Floor, Shaheen Complex | Abbot-Road, Lahore, PAKISTAN 5400
t +92-42-3631-6491  | f +92-42-3631-6492  | w www.vopium.com

Think about the environment before printing this mail P  Tænk på miljøet før du printer denne mail