Hi,

Our guest today is Steven Johnson, President of Ingate Systems. We'll
talk with him about the changing role of Session Border Controllers
and E-SBC and how this hardware facilitates the use of SIP in
"difficult" conditions, about general SIP security considerations, and
why you might need such devices on your network.

VUC is every Friday at 12 Noon EDT, 9AM PDT (ouch, I'll be there for a
few weeks) and 6 PM (aka "beer o'clock") in much of Europe. We have
participants from all over the world and we welcome new ones weekly.
Join us anytime.

IRC #vuc on Freenode.net or http://vuc.me/irc

General connect and topics info: http://vuc.me

The wideband g722-capable conference bridge opens about 20 minutes
before the hour if you need to test. The conference remains open to
all for several hours. Many also call using Skype:vuc.me - a service
provided to VUC by PhoneFromHere.com

See you there?

/r

Get 20% off of Astricon ticket with the VUC discount code - I'll give
it at the very beginning today and you can ask in IRC if you come to
the conference late.