On 10-07-27 10:02 PM, Michelle Dupuis wrote:
> [...]

Per doc/tex/channelvariables.tex (in 1.8.0-beta1 at least)

\subsection{The VoiceMail() application}
\begin{verbatim}
${VM_CATEGORY}      Sets voicemail category
${VM_NAME}        * Full name in voicemail
${VM_DUR}         * Voicemail duration
${VM_MSGNUM}      * Number of voicemail message in mailbox
${VM_CALLERID}    * Voicemail Caller ID (Person leaving vm)
${VM_CIDNAME}     * Voicemail Caller ID Name
${VM_CIDNUM}      * Voicemail Caller ID Number
${VM_DATE}        * Voicemail Date
${VM_MESSAGEFILE} * Path to message left by caller
\end{verbatim}

(Thanks Russell!)

Leif Madsen.