PBX: (+57 1)6500800 ext. 1201
Fax: (+57 1)6500816
Móvil: (+57)3138873587

El 18/08/10 15:39, Kathryn Jones escribió:
Thanks for you reply :).

I thought of that and tried replacing _X with a numbers it should match (9), and it didn't work. It still times out as if no number was entered.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Danny Nicholas <da...@debsinc.com <mailto:da...@debsinc.com>> wrote:

    *From:* asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
    <mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com>
    [mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
    <mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com>] *On Behalf Of
    *Kathryn Jones
    *Subject:* [asterisk-users] WaitExten() always times out

    >Hi,

    >My WaitExten() is not working as I expect it to. This is the
    relevant part of my context. It is meant to receive incoming calls.

    >[incoming]
    >exten => xxx,1,Background(hello-world)
    >exten => xxx,2,WaitExten(7)

    >exten => _X,1,AGI(myAGI.php)

    >When I send the call from a .call, it works perfect, but when
    receiving an incoming call WaitExten() times out no matter what.
    <snip>

    >I experimented changing autofallthrough to no and got the same
    result. Any ideas about this strange behavior?

    My best guess is that your problem is that _X isn’t happy for
    whatever reason.  Generally I use Waitexten for single digit
    processing like this

    Exten => 1234,1,goto(waitdtmf,s,1)

    [waitdtmf]

    Exten => s,1,background(hello-world)