Your (local phone) dialplan is not getting pushed out to the handset.  Increase
the version number in your config to force it out to the handset...
From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Nicolas Ross
[rossnick-li...@cybercat.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:22 PM
To: Asterisk Users List
Subject: [asterisk-users] Pickup parcked call from Aastra 9480i ct cordless

Here, we have 2 aastra 9133i and on 9480i ct cordless. We use often the park
call feature of asterisk to transfer calls to one another.

But the 9480i ct cordless cannot pickup a parked call. When manually
entering 701 (parked call extention), the phone display "Call failed" (appel
écoué in french).

Nothing is displayed on the asterisk console.

When doing it from other aastra phones (same config), or other make phones,
it works.

Any hints on possible causes ?