1- I am interested in this as well. Looking into Proxmox as it provides a
nice interface (do you guys know of any other good one?)

2- Would the conference calls be fine as well? I understanding Asterisk
1.6.x uses a kernel timing source now a days so that ztdummy is not needed
anymore?

3- Would installing from yum repository be just fine?

Thanks