Hi,

while testing current release candidate 1.8.0-rc2 I stumbled on a weird
behavior. I did not find any hints in the archives or at the bug
tracker.

Two SIP-Clients are connected (both on the local net, no NAT). The RTP
stream flows directly between the phones. If I set phone A on hold, the
music on hold is played. On the CLI I see the following message running:
WARNING[2470]: res_rtp_asterisk.c:1939 bridge_p2p_rtp_write: RTP
Transmission error of packet to (null): Invalid argument

The message is running until the phones are connected again. In the
meantime the CLI is nearly unusable. This does not happen, if I
configure asterisk to stay in the media path.

Is this a new bug or do I something wrong?

File sip.conf looks like this:

[general]
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
disallow = all