> I would suggest first to make sure that asterisk is receiving DTMF fine from
> your IP devices/phones. Do you have a test IVR where you can dial and press
> digits and verify that asterisk is responding?

Made a quick IVR, and its working for both sides of the asterisk (between the
provider and asterisk, and between the sip phones and asterisk).

I think its an issue with DTMF Pass-through. Is there a way to disable DMTF
passthrough? Maybe asterisk is blocking the signals from being repeated to the
other party?