Hi All

Seems farfon.com the website is down and can't look at the information anymore. Had spme good info to motorola based voip chipset reference etc.

Does anyone know where I could get information, reference etc on building/making a ip based handset.

Wish to do so as a learning excercise etc and hopefully depending how far I get make it like a opensource reference material like zapatatelephony.org they do for pstn cards.

regards

Joseph