At 8:16 AM -0600 1/30/04, David Gomillion wrote:
[snip]
The when convenient is usually tied to restart.  Reload reloads
configuration files.  Restart now will, indeed, drop conversations, while
reload will not.  Reload will not change everything, so for some changes,
you will have to issue a restart; however, I have been successful in
changing my dialplan in extensions.conf (and it's related #include'd files)
and reloaded to see the changes immediately.

Try "extensions reload" to load up just those changes you've made in the extensions.conf and related #include files.

JT