Hi Everyone,

I don't have much experience with eSXI. I can really use some advise on how
to run it without any trouble with Asterisk on CentOS VMs.

First of all, is it a good option to run multiple hosted Asterisk instances
on a VMware eSXI? or would you rather prefer something like Xen, proxmox,
opennode, etc....? (All SIP trunking, no PRI or Analogue)

If there are limitations such as timing, reliability, I/O access, bad voice
quality due to sharing resources please let me know.

If you have experience working with it in production with Asterisk please
let me know what type of fine tuning you do to get this running.

Thanks