On Sun, 14 Nov 2010, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 04:38:25PM +0000, Gordon Henderson wrote:
>
>> Well, just to follow this up - it looks like there is no DAHDI and BRI
>> support in asterisk 1.4 at all. libpri has support in 1.6, but not 1.4, so
>> it's mISDN for the time being.
>
> Right. But there are patches with a backport from 1.6.0 floating around.
> Interested?

Possibly - it might make life easier than trying to work through the maze
of mISDN integration with 1.4... However this is to go back into a
production box that's currently running 1.2 + mISDN and I have a one-day
window of testing opportunity... :)

The underlying hardware is:

00:14.0 ISDN controller: Cologne Chip Designs GmbH ISDN network Controller
[HFC-4S] (rev 01)

(It's a Junghanns card - actually the very first ISDN2e system I put
together 3.5 years ago)

Gordon