Thanks Cary,

The first topology we are working on should be the best way then.

Asterisk will answer SS7 calls, route them to the ISDN channels to be
terminated by the AS5300 as they were doing before. I think TDM-2-TDM
shouldn't be that much of a problem eh? No further equipment needed?

*José Pablo Méndez
           *********