Hi list,

I´m using Asterisk 1.6.2.14.

I have some queues configured in my solution, using dynamics members.
All my members are IAX2 clients.

Each member will be at least in two queues at same time.
So i´m trying to use the announce parameter in queues.conf to inform the member
from where this call arrived to him.

But it is not working. The queue in general is working fine, but the audio for annouce is not played, and i can´t see any error message about that, like missing file, codec problem, etc ...

Here is my queues.conf:

[general]
persistentmembers=yes
autofill=yes
monitor-type=MixMonitor
shared_lastcall=no

[queue_template](!)
musicclass=default
strategy=random
joinempty=yes
leavewhenempty=no
ringinuse=no
monitor-format=gsm
timeout=20
retry=1
maxlen=5

[client_SP](queue_template)
announce=queue_client_sp

[client_RJ](queue_template)
announce=queue_client_rj

[client_PR](queue_template)
announce=queue_client_sp

[client_SC](queue_template)
announce=queue_client_sp

[client_RG](queue_template)
announce=queue_client_sp

In extensions.conf :

[entry-queue]

exten => s,1,Set(MONITOR_FILENAME=/var/log/asterisk/calls/in/${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%Y%m%d-%H%M%S)}_${queue}_${CALLERID(num)})
exten => s,n,Queue(${queue},,,,65)

Any idea why Asterisk dosnt´play the announce ??

--
Abraços ...

Eduardo Lobo Blanco
Spacecom Ltda.