Rich Adamson wrote:

Thanks Bob, that fixed it. Any other hints/issues/default values that I should muck with, or is that about it?

Seems like it works pretty good; excellent echo cancellation, etc.

I haven't done anything with the box as yet for dialing outbound. Anything
to be concerned with, special parameters, etc?

I can't think of anything off the top of my head.
It has been a while since I set mine up.

My one and only complaint so far with this box is the snmp config stuff.
They only give you a windows version.
I have no windows boxes in my office.

I just thought some day I would have to slam together a few little snmp scripts
or gui code that drives off their MIB files. But I never had to go back into the box
to do anything, so this has been a low priority.

I am just a low level c hack. Before I go out and write any thing to do this snmp admin stuff,
are there any linux tools I could use to do this?

--
Bob Knight
[-w] the work option