Greetings,

I want to place a form on my site so customers can recieve an mmediate callback
and the PBX should connect them to a cell sales agent.

Are there anfree modules available for this, or one should code this from
scratch?

What I want is when a potential client submits his number... the PBX dials the
number makes an announcement and dials an extension (which is actually a
cellhopne dahdi member) and makes the connection.

Thanks.
Gunther