Rich Adamson wrote:

Product Review

Mediatrix 1204 4-Port SIP FXO Gateway
Firmware: v2.4.10.69 - US Version
US Retail: ~$750, Street Price: ~$450.

Trouble shooting is limited to the SNMP manager only. The manager can be used
to view configuration data, however needed dynamic operational statistics are
limited to mib2 definitions only. For example, when trying to determine the
souce of choppy MOH sound, I wanted to check the Ethernet port speed. There
was no mib variable defined for this purpose.

I found the syslog feature pretty niffty.
You crank the syslog up to level 5 and get a lot of info.

--
Bob Knight
[-w] the work option