Thanks Dhaval,
My purpose is that i want to use java application (using Asterisk Manager
Interface) to check a number online, offline or unreachable. Your suggest
uses function DEVICE_STATE but this is written in dialplan not application
java. Do you know other way to do this for me?thanks and looks forward to
listening your reply.
Regards!
Phuong