Hi folks,

I'm currently running a modified version of Asterisk 1.6.1.1, I
observed an unexpected behavior of my system today:

1. SIP device A successfully registered extension 100;
2. SIP device B tried to register extension 100 but with wrong
password, so registration failed;
3. A then showed it was unregistered!

Failed registration of device B shouldn't kick A off, I expect A stay
online and work properly in this situation.

Could anyone confirm this? Because my asterisk is modified, I'm not
sure this behavior is in vanilla asterisk or it is caused by my own
code.

Thank you!

--
Ye Liu (AKA @jaux)