We have queuemetrics, qloaderd and mysql running on our asterisk server in
order to streamline call reporting.  Now in order to get internal call logs,
I need to get thirdlane Master.csv file.  I see there is an option in
thirdlane to import this into mysql which would make it easier to work with
across multiple locations.  Is anyone already doing this... is this
recommended?  Also, any general suggestions on handling all call data both
external and internal would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick