> Also OT:  Google combines message context with your personal search
> history to do ad targeting, so look in the mirror.
>
> I just made that up, though.

>Not your mirror - your cookies!

No, it's true! Now I'm seeing "Untimate Black Hat SEO" (yes misspelled
because Ultimate was too expensive)

I was just looking at an SEO report site about "top posting" and they
say lists.digium.com is number 1 and needs no help.

And I do kind of look like Justin Beiber will in about a half-century
from now. That's why I have broken all the mirrors in the house.

/r