On 11-02-01 05:22 PM, Juan David Diaz wrote:
I would like to handle about 250 simultaneous (calls&  agents only) calls
with PRI or a SIP trunk with the following configuration

Dell R710

Dual Intel® Xeon® X5650, 2.66Ghz, 12M Cache,Turbo, HT, 1333MHz or Single
Intel® Xeon® X5650, 2.66Ghz, 12M Cache,Turbo, HT, 1333MHz

Memory 12GB, 1333MHz

RAID 1 - 1 Tb X 2

Is that possible??

While it's certainly hard to accurately determine (without testing) what a system can handle, that certainly seems like an adequate machine to handle that kind of load, especially if you're not transcoding, doing much call recording, etc...

(While that doesn't mean it can't handle all that, conferencing, recording calls (disk I/O), and transcoding are the heaviest uses of resources in my experience.)

Leif.