I don't remember exact name but there are two authorities which provide
real-time portability information online but you need subscription.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Tilghman Lesher
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 11:15 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] How do I find a phone numbers issued by Rogers?

On Wednesday 02 March 2011 19:17:03 Robert Augustyn wrote:
> Is there a way of finding out what block of phone numbers were issued
> to Roger’s business customers in my end of the woods?

You can find out from NANPA, the registry which assigns blocks of phone
numbers.  Note that due to phone number portability, however, this only will
tell you the numbers that were originally allocated to Rogers, as customers are
free to request existing numbers to be ported to them, and former customers are
free to port their numbers away from Rogers.

--
Tilghman