Hello.  I would like to configure Asterisk to accept incoming calls from two
different GoogleVoice numbers via gtalk and jabber.  I'm running Asterisk
1.8.3.2 and I can get one number working just fine.  However, I can't figure
out how to modify the gtalk.conf file shown on the Asterisk wiki site to
work with two different jabber profiles.  Do all incoming GoogleVoice calls
have to go through the [guest] context in gtalk.conf?  If so, it seems that
would limit you to working with only one GoogleVoice number.  My configs
basically match what's at the wiki site here:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Calling+using+Google

Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks!

--
Chris