lo,

Is there a single central location for code and applications other than CVS? I'm
talking about code that can't/wont be included in CVS for various reasons? Does the
wiki have this sort of thing? I've done some code for the Cepstral TTS engine (bkw has
done some updates too) but apparently this will never make it into CVS (since the
engine is not GPL)... Seems to make sense to have a central location for this type of
'outlaw' code... The bug tracker is useless for this sort of thing but there seem to
be a number of bits of code like this in there....

moo

Andy