On 04/21/2011 08:12 PM, Khaled W. Chehab wrote:

Dears,

I configured  an account on my asterisk pbx to record the outgoing calls.

When the asterisk pbx user make a call and send a fax the call recorded to wave file format.

I searched the internet and found a software that can play the recorded wave file and export from it the tiff fax document sent.

Is there a way that asterisk can play the wav file and export the tiff document ???

If you have found software to do this, what are you looking for now?

Steve