On 04/27/2011 02:06 PM, satish patel wrote:
> Which echo cancellation is good between OSLEC and MG2. Dahdi by default use
> MG2 echo cancellation on channel.  If i want to use OSLEC then what should i
> need to do ? Do i need to recompile dahdi with OSLEC ?

Yes, you would need to compile the OSLEC kernel module.  Or, if you are
using a RedHat/Fedora based distro, you're welcome to use the
dahdi-linux and dahdi-linux-kmod RPMS I build here.  I include OSLEC
with the dahdi-linux-kmod build.

http://messinet.com/rpms/

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E