On 11-04-28 01:06 PM, Ira wrote:
At 05:56 AM 4/28/2011, you wrote:
If I can install 1.8 and
know that I can "turn off" things to get to 1.4 "solidness", then I don't
have a problem with this kettle of fish. BTW, where does 1.10 fit into
this
conversation?

Personally, 1.8 has never lasted more than 12 hours on my box without
dying and once I figured out how it dies, every beta and every release
will fail within moments if I followed the same very short test script.
I did put up a bug report on the problem once and was told within
moments it wasn't a bug, but I'm not smart enough to understand what I'm
supposed to do to troubleshoot and the same configuration has always run
on 1.2, 1.6 and 1.10 so from my perspective, it's a bug.

What is the issue number. Additionally, if you can reproduce this with a simple test script, I recommend creating a test for the testsuite and posting in on reviewboard. I'll even talk the time to triage and merge the test.

--
Paul Belanger
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer