On 04/30/2011 02:13 AM, RAJNIKANT VANZA wrote:

Hi Kaushal,

I have done HA for Asterisk servers as well as SIP Server (kamailio).

Please write your detail requirement.

-> how many Asterisk Sever require for HA?
-> How much down time acceptable during Asterisk Sever failover?
-> Which type Asterisk Sever Failover u required?

Send me your detail requirement and answer of above question ASAP.

Requests for additional details are a lot more persuasive when conveyed in a semi-literate manner.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC