On 5/10/2011 10:38 AM, Asterisk Development Team wrote:
Below is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
[...]
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:

I'm a bit confused about this release (and previous releases on the 1.8 track) so please bare with me.

I viewed the ChangeLog, but I don't see any of the 'sample issues' listed. why is that ? I would expect to see the 'sample issues' listed after 1.8.4-rc3.

Also, is there a reason/procedural error that patches such as:
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18382
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18742

didnt make it into this 1.8.4 release ?

--