Dear all,

Could you teach me minimum required Asterisk modules, application and etc to
install PSTN GW+SIP Client functionalities in a PC as shown below? I have
already downloaded astersik-1.8.3.3 and dahdi-linux-complete-2.4.1.2+2.4.1 in
the PC.

Analog telephone --- PSTN GW + SIP Client --- SIP Server
                             PC

Since available memory in the PC is very low, I have to select minimum
requirements on screen "Asterisk Module and Build Option Selection" diplayed by
executing make menuselect on console. First, I have selected chan_dahdi,
chan_local and chan_sip as Channel Drivers on the screen, but don't understand
that what are required in Applications, Resource Modules and etc on it to
satisfy the above functionalities.

Regards,
Yagishita