> The system uses real Telco CNAM Dips.  Any generic names you get are

> from the subscriber's carrier itself.  We can only provide what we

> ourselves get.

There's more than one CNAM database (aren't there seven?).  I would have

hoped that a service such as this would look at a bunch of them and choose

the one that had the best result.

I am the original skeptic in this thread. (and, horrors, have top posted
besides!)

But,

What do you want for free?

Oh, Asterisk for starters of course, but... don't look a gift horse in the
mouth.  Say "Thanks, I hope it grows."

So how about some one in the open source community come up with a few lines
of code to add it to Asterisk?

C.