Hy guys,
I have setup a chan_mobile trunk on AsteriskNow and Elastix also ,
using bluetooth libs and asterisk addon module ( asterisk 1.6) using
repository , is working fine but only one way , the client is hear me
but I can hear.I use Cambrige Silicon Canyon and a Samsung S3310 ,a
motherbord gigabyte new. I weird because I setup another computer
(Pentium III) and is working no problem is same settings and hardware.
Could be because the motherbord is new and blue-libs is old?

Thakns

--
Eng.Physc .Alexandru Achim
National Institute for Lasers, Plasma and Radiation Physics (INFLPR)