Hi
Below is the comment that written in chan_sip.c(handle_request_refer) file of asterisk .In RFC also mentioned that if blind transfer failed call should connect back, some of phones support this(If received refer) like cisco,polycom and etc.

\par Blind transfers
        The transferor provides the transferee
        with the transfer targets contact. The signalling between
        transferer or transferee should not be cancelled, so the
        call is recoverable if the transfer target can not be reached
        by the transferee.

        In this case, Asterisk receives a TRANSFER from
        the transferor, thus is the transferee. We should
        try to set up a call to the contact provided
        and if that fails, re-connect the current session.
        If the new call is set up, we issue a hangup.
        In this scenario, we are following section 5.2
        in the SIP CC Transfer draft. (Transfer without
        a GRUU)

In asterisk comment is written correct but it is not working.

Thanks
Nikhil