On 07/19/2011 02:24 AM, Michael wrote:
Hello,

We installed AsteriskNOW (Asterisk version 1.6.2.19) and purchased FFA
and G.729 licenses and installed them successfully.

When we tried to install asterisk addons (we need the CDRs), we get
license conflict error messages.

You don't need to install asterisk-addons to be able to store CDRs; you need them to be able to store CDRs in MySQL specifically. If you choose another database that doesn't have licensing restrictions that interfere with usage of non-GPL modules, then you'll be fine. Asterisk 1.6.2.19 includes CDR modules for PostgreSQL and FreeTDS (Microsoft SQL Server), and also generic ODBC support which can be used to connect to MySQL if you wish.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Jabber: kflem...@digium.com | SIP: kpflem...@digium.com | Skype: kpfleming