On 2/09/2011 12:13 AM, Alessio wrote:
Hi!
from 2 days I'm trying to run hylafax server and iaxmodem with Asterisk 1.8.5. I have 2 computers in the lan, one is the Asterisk PBX and the other is the server with hylafax and iaxmodem installed.
In Asterisk I set up an IAX trunk in this way:

I would suggest you set up at least two IAX modems and confirm you can send a fax out through one and receive it on the other.

Once this is working you can look at the next stage of accepting a call through another channel such as SIP we can resolve the configuration you will need for it to work.

Larry.