Thanks. ?If I want to use unique PIN for every user that dials out how can I implement it using Authenticate app?

Regards,
Malvin

On 9/21/2011 12:42 PM, Sam Govind wrote:
DISA and DB based Auth could be an overkill.

Kyle showed the very simplistic dial plan if Dial-out pin is common for the whole system. See application *Authenticate(password[,options[,maxdigits[,prompt]]] *and if Voicemail PIN are required to be used use application *MAuthenticate([mailbox][@context][,options] *

Regards,

- Sammy